✔ Complete dietetic food for dogs with chronic renal failure.
✔ Reduced protein, phosphorus and sodium content.
✔ Kidney friendly.
✔ Made in Germany.
Happy Dog Sano N
Complete dietetic food for dogs to support kidney function in chronic renal failure
Happy Dog Sano N is used to support kidney function in chronic kidney failure. The delicious recipe with protein sources such as egg and salmon promotes food intake and provides your dog with nutrients. This renal diet is also characterized by phosphorus and sodium levels that are specifically tailored to needs. Due to the reduced protein content, the renal diet is particularly suitable for dogs in the advanced stages of chronic renal failure.
- Adequate levels of protein, phosphorus and sodium support kidney function;
- The ingredients of the especially delicious recipe promote food intake;
- As an antioxidant, vitamin E binds free radicals and provides active cell protection.
- Before using Happy Dog Sano N or extending the feeding time, it is recommended to consult a veterinarian and continue to regularly check kidney function.
- For optimal effect, feed only with diet. Complementary feed should be specified by the treating veterinarian.
- Unless otherwise advised by your veterinarian, offer your dog several small meals a day.
- The amount of food should be adjusted to your dog's individual metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased in moderation.
- Always provide your dog with access to fresh drinking water.
- The recommended feeding period for Happy Dog Sano N is initially up to six months. Lifetime feeding is usually required.
Maize, rice flour, potato flakes, poultry fat, beef fat, egg powder (4%), salmon meal (4%), animal by-products (2%), liver hydrolysis, beet molasses* (desugared), apple cores*, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, calcium carbonate, yeast*, barley, green oats*, sunflower*, cress*, parsley* (total amount of dried herbs: 0.2%)*) dried.
|Ingredients / kg||:
Protein 12.5%, fat 14.0%, fiber 2.0%, ash 3.5%, calcium 0.45%, sodium 0.25%, potassium 0.6%, magnesium 0.07%, phosphorus 0 ,35%, omega-6 fatty acids 2.5%. omega-3 fatty acids 0.3%.
Vitamins/kg:Vitamin A (3a672a) 20,000 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 1200 IU, Vitamin E (all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a 700) 150 mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 5 mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine hydrochloride 3a831) 5 mg, biotin (3a880) 600 micrograms, calcium D-pantothenate (3a841) 13 mg, niacin (3a314) 65 mg, vitamin B12 70 microgramsTrace elements/kg:Iron (ferrous sulfate monohydrate 3b103) 60 mg, copper (copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405) 12 mg, zinc (zinc oxide 3b603) 95 mg, manganese (manganese (II) oxide 3b502, odide, 12 mg. 3b202) 2, 2 mg, selenium (sodium selenite 3b801) 0.2 mgAmino acids/kg:L-tryptophan (3c440) 1000 mgAntioxidants, tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils 1b306(i)