✔ Complete diet food for young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs to promote the digestion and absorption process.
✔ Gluten-free recipe.
✔ Easy to digest.
✔ Friendly to the stomach and intestines.
✔ For strengthening the intestinal flora.
✔ Made in Germany.
Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal
Veterinary special diet for disorders of the digestive system
Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal is used as a complete dietary food to alleviate intestinal absorption disorders in young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs. The gluten-free recipe is characterized by particularly well-tolerated ingredients and adjusted fat content. Easily digestible foods with increased sodium and potassium content contain easily digestible ingredients such as chicken, pork and rice. It effectively relieves the digestive system and compensates for the excessive loss of sodium and potassium through feces. Valuable dietary fibers contribute to the restoration of optimal intestinal flora and stabilize the consistency of faeces by binding water.
The easily digestible ingredients of Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal are particularly beneficial for the stomach and intestines.
Valuable dietary fibers help to stabilize the consistency of feces.
Inulin and mannan-oligosaccharides (MOS) from yeast contribute to the regeneration of intestinal flora.
Complete dietetic food for young dogs from 6 months of age and adult dogs for the relief of acute intestinal absorption disorders.
- It is recommended to consult a veterinarian before feeding Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal.
- For optimal effect, feed only with diet. Complementary feed should be specified by the treating veterinarian.
- Unless otherwise advised by your veterinarian, offer your dog several small meals of the special diet each day.
- The amount of food should be adjusted to your dog's individual metabolism and may need to be reduced or increased in moderation.
- Always have access to fresh drinking water.
- Recommended feeding period: up to twelve weeks.
- For mixed feeding with Happy Dog VET Diät Intestinal dry food, please note: 100 g of wet food corresponds to 40 g of dry food.
Chicken and offal (37% chicken), pork (12%), potatoes, rice (3%), carrots, minerals, cellulose, salmon oil, psyllium husk, chicory root (source of FOS), yeast extract (source of MOS ), herbal mixture.
|Ingredients / kg||:
Protein 8.0%, Fat 4.8%, Fiber 0.75%, Ash 1.5%, Moisture 75%, Calcium 0.3%, Phosphorus 0.24%, Sodium 0.12%, Potassium 0.22 %, magnesium 0.03%, omega-6 fatty acids 0.5%, omega-3 fatty acids 0.12%.
Vitamins/kg:Vitamin D3 (3a671) 240 IU, Vitamin E (all rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 3a700) 24 mg, Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate 3a821) 5.8 mg, Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 3a825i) 7.2 mg, Pyroxide Vitamin B6 ( 3a700) ) 3 mg, biotin (3a880) 600 mcg, calcium D-pantothenate (3a841) 14.4 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 16.2 mg, vitamin B12 90 mcg, choline chloride (3a890) 500 mg, L-3091 mg, L-3091 taurine (3a370) 500 mg.Trace elements/kg:Copper (copper (II) sulfate pentahydrate 3b405) 1.5 mg, zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate 3b605) 25 mg, manganese (manganese (II) sulfate, monohydrate 3b503) 2 mg, iodine (calcium iodate) 3b, 02 m.Binder/kg:Diatomaceous earth (E551c) 1500 mg.